A. If you apply SQL Server 6.5 Service Pack 5 (SP5) to a computer running Small Business Server (SBS) or BackOffice Server (BOS) and you upgrade the computer to SQL Server 7.0 (through an upgrade to SBS 4.5 or BOS 4.5), the SQL Server 7.0 Online Books don't install. This behavior occurs because SBS 4.0 and BOS 4.0 both ship with SQL Server 6.5, which doesn't have Online Books available. To resolve this problem in SBS 4.5 or BOS 4.5, manually install the Online Books for SQL Server 7.0 by performing the following steps:
- Insert the SQL Server 7.0 CD-ROM 2 into the CD-ROM drive.
- Open the SQL70 folder, and then run Setup.bat.
- When setup prompts you to choose an installation type, click Local Install, and then click Next.
- Continue the Setup wizard until the Setup Type dialog box displays. Click Custom, and then click Next.
- In the next dialog box, select the Books Online check box.
- Finish the installation.