A. The Internet Printing feature isn't a default component of IIS. To enable it, you must install it as follows:
- Start the Add or Remove Programs Control Panel applet (Start, Settings, Control Panel, Add or Remove Programs).
- Double-click the Add/Remove Windows Components button.
- Select Application Server and click Details.
- Select Internet Information Services (IIS) and click Details.
- Ensure that the "Internet Printing" check box is selected.
- Click OK to close all dialog boxes.
After you've installed the Internet Printing feature, users can use the http://