You already know how useful SharePoint is as a collaboration and document management tool. Now, discover how much more useful it can be by integrating it with Microsoft Office Outlook 2007. When you combine Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) 3.0 or Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) 2007 with Outlook 2007, you get a sophisticated way to work offline with SharePoint data.
This complete guide offers an overview of how the two applications work together to enhance the functionality of both technologies, then it steps you through how to synchronize and share Task Lists, Discussion Boards, and Calendars. You’ll even learn to configure SharePoint to accept incoming email and add it directly to document libraries and lists.
Table of Contents:
- SharePoint Integration with Outlook 2007, Part 1
- SharePoint Integration with Outlook 2007, Part 2
- SharePoint Integration with Outlook 2007, Part 3
- Shared Calendars with SharePoint and Outlook 2007
- Shared Tasks Lists with SharePoint and Outlook 2007
- Shared Discussion Boards with SharePoint and Outlook 2007
- Email-Enabling SharePoint Document Libraries and Lists