A. Transparent caching is disabled by default. To enable it, use Group Policy, as shown below.
- Use the Group Policy Management console to open the Group Policy Object that will be used to set the policy. Make sure it's linked to the OU/site/domain that contains the clients that should use transparent caching.
- Navigate to Computer Configuration, Policies, Administrative Templates, Network, Offline Files.
- Double-click Enable Transparent Caching.
- Set it to Enabled and set the network latency that will be considered a slow connection. When the system experiences that much latency, it will use transparent caching.
- Click OK
- Refresh group policy on the machines