When you create a data access page in Microsoft Access 2002, you receive:
Content within this application coming from the Web site listed below is being blocked by Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration.
Learn more about Internet Explorer's Enhanced Security Configuration...
If you Add, you can create the data access page.
The next time you start Access 2002, you receive the same message?
If you Close, you receive:
Your current security settings prohibit running ActiveX controls on this page. As a result, the page may not display correctly.
When you press OK, you receive:
The data definition of this data access page has been corrupted and can't be repaired. You must recreate the page. Save has been disabled.
The increased security in Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Internet Explorer Internet zone prevents the required ActiveX Controls from loading.
To resolve this issue:
1. Start Internet Explorer.
2. If notified that Microsoft Internet Explorer's Enhanced Security Configuration is currently enabled, press OK.
3. Open Internet Options from the Tools menu.
4. On the Security tab, select Internet.
5. Press Custom Level.
6. Enable the Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins item.
7. Press OK and Yes to confirm the change.
8. Press Apply and OK.
NOTE: For additional information on configuring Internet Explorer security settings, type res://shdoclc.dll/IESecHelp.htm#addinternetsites into the Internet Explorer Address bar and press Go.