A. A. The password for the content advisor is stored in an encrypted form and decrypting it, while possible, is to complicated for our purposes so we will instead just "reset" the password as if it had never been set.
- Start the registry editor (regedit.exe)
- Move to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\
- Select Ratings and delete (press the DEL key). Click OK to the confirmation
- Delete the RATINGS.POL file (it is hidden) out of \WINDOWS\SYSTEM directory
- Restart IE and you should be able to set the password with Internet Options - Content.