A. I've had a few people ask me about this. WMP and iTunes use different formats to store playlists, but both support the industry-standard M3U format that originated in WinAmp. Therefore, my approach is to:
- Launch WMP.
- Open the Playlists section and double-click the playlist you want to export. The Now Playing area will display the playlist's contents.
- Press the Alt key to view the File menu and select Save Now Playing list as…
Click to expand.
- Select M3U Playlist (*.m3u) as the save type and enter a name.
- Exit Windows Media Player and launch iTunes. (If you try to run both at the same time, they'll start calling each other names and fighting.)
- In iTunes, select File, Library, Import Playlist.
- Select the M3U file you created and it will be imported. All the songs in the playlist will be added to your iTunes library.
- Q. How can I record sounds playing on my computer with maximum quality?
- Microsoft Adding Windows 7 Support to Home Servers
- Q. How can I use remote desktop from an iPhone?
- Do You Have an Xbox 360 in the Living Room or the Server Room? Both?
Check out hundreds more useful Q&As like this in John Savill's FAQ for Windows. Also, watch instructional videos made by John at ITTV.net.