Join John Savill for 9 hours of comprehensive PowerShell training. This course will start from the ground up, walking through the basics of PowerShell, how to create basic scripts, and building toward creating custom modules to achieve amazing results in your environment, in non-Microsoft environments, and in Azure.
Invest a few hours each week and become the #1 PowerShell expert in your organization.
Sessions meet Thursdays, March 5th through March 19th
Topics covered will include:
- Remote management with PowerShell
- Connecting commands and mastering objects
- Creating PowerShell scripts and best practices to aid in code reuse
- Parsing data and working with objects
- Desired State Configuration
- Building PowerShell workflows using Orchestrator SMA and Azure Automation
- PLUS new capabilities in PowerShell 4.0 and 5.0