- Start the Microsoft Management Console (MMC) Active Directory Sites and Services snap-in.
- Expand the Sites branch to show the sites.
- Expand the site that contains the DCs. (The default site Default-First-Site-Name might be the only site.)
- Expand the servers.
- Select the server you want to replicate to, and expand the server.
- Double-click NTDS Settings for the server.
- Right-click the server you want to replicate from.
- Select Replicate Now from the context menu, as the Screen shows.
- Click OK in the confirmation dialog box.
Click here to view image
This replication is one-way. If you want two-way replication, you need to replicate in each direction.