Relying on technology from 14 years ago to solve today’s business challenges doesn’t make sense. But, that’s exactly what you’re doing if you using Active Directory (AD) without adding features that make it more efficient and simpler to use.
In this webcast you’ll learn how to update AD and improve a variety of configuration, health, security and access issues.
For example, find out how to:
- Compare Group Policy objects (GPOs)
- Edit and test GPOs without deploying them
- Restore GPOs to a previous version
- Quickly track changes to AD and GPOs and send alerts
- Restore deleted granular objects and roll back changes
- Schedule reports for email delivery
- Delegate and un-delegate granular permissions
Older technology such as AD can still get the job today – if you rethink your mindset and add the necessary capabilities.